How do I work for you as a Buyer’s Agent?
As your buyer’s agent my fiduciary duty is to you and I guarantee confidentiality, loyalty, and full disclosure. I will promote and protect your best interests. I will negotiate all possible aspects to your advantage.
· Discuss your needs, desires, timetable. Explain how I can work with you, the buying process, current market conditions, financing, absorption rates, etc.
· Discuss how you will get preapproved for financing, if necessary.
· Perform initial search for properties meeting your criteria.
· Register you with my internet update/search system.
Meet to Show Properties
· Get feedback from you on pros/cons of properties. Refine search criteria on internet systems.
· I will check for new listings and open houses that may interest you.
· Keep you updated as market conditions change.
· I will preview properties for you at broker open houses, new office listings, etc.
· Meet with you to view properties.
When You Are Interested In A Property
· Provide information on comparable sales and homes Under Agreement and help you formulate an offering price and negotiating strategy.
· Investigate specific property issues that affect your decision.
· Prepare the offer and present it. Strategize/negotiate counter offers.
After Offer is Accepted
· For condominiums, obtain Declaration of Trust, Master Deed, Rules and Regulations, Floor Plans, Site Plan, financials, Trustee Minutes, information on special assessments and current/future major projects.
· Recommend home inspectors, lenders, attorneys, insurance agents and other professionals.
· Attend home inspection and help resolve/negotiate issues to your advantage.
· Assist with Purchase and Sale Preparation and execution.
· Monitor financing approval process.
· Schedule/attend final walk-through to check condition.
· Attend closing.
· Help with any future real estate needs.